A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Shum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Shum, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Tse-Lan Shum MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie T. Shum practice?
- Dr. Natalie Shum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Shum practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Santa Monica Emergency Physicians.