Dr. Natalie Sohn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2016
Current patient
Wonderful physician and staff! Currently seeing Dr. Sohn for pregnancy. She is very comforting and straight forward with her recommendations. She is a busy physician(the good ones always are) but never makes you feel rushed. We are very happy to have Dr. Sohn as our OB!

February 11th, 2016
She doesnt even deserve the one star but I had to pick in order to submit.
All these reviews are very fake!! I have been a patient since I was 3 months pregnant. I still haven't delivered and I hate going to my appointments I am too far along to switch now but I am highly considering a home birth. All these reviews about how great and attentive she is are lies!! I don't believe it. She is very dry and comes off rude just like her front desk staff Martha!! The worst! She doesn't make eye contact and I feel like she could care less when I am in her presence. There is not a compassionate bone in her body. And her staff reflects that as well. There are a couple girls that make it worth going to the office but I still dread my appointment days.

September 23rd, 2015
Friendly staff. Very attentive. The Dr. listened and answered any questions or concerns.

April 21st, 2015
I liked her very much

March 6th, 2015
Love this doctor!
I was referred to Dr. Sohn by a friend when I got pregnant a year ago. the staff was always friendly, very personable and always made me feel comfortable. I always looked forward to my appointments throughout my pregnancy. Dr. Sohn was great about answering questions and making me feel at ease. I appreciated the fact that I was never scolded for being overweight like I've heard happens to a lot of bigger pregnant women. My baby was late and I had to be induced and I ended up with a C-section. I'm thankful every day for the doctor making that call because my son was nearly 12 pounds and I don't know what the outcome would have been like had i insisted on a vaginal delivery. Sohn has a tough exterior but she's a very kind woman and I hope that I still live in the area when I have my next baby so she can deliver him or her as wel.

March 5th, 2015
Awesome doctor and great office staff as well.

March 4th, 2015
Worse Practice
All these glowing reviews must be fake! I can't believe any of them are true, this is the worst office I have ever been to. Dr. is rude as well as staff. Save yourself a trip, find another doctor. Oh, and by the way, the OB/GYN that covers her has a history of missing deliveries.

February 4th, 2015
FNP-C
As a Family Nurse Practitioner student in 2012, I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Natalie Sohn agree to precept me. This preceptorship not only allowed me to observe her in the hospital setting but also her day to day management of her busy OB/GYN office. I worked side-by-side with Dr. Sohn everyday for 3 months and I consider myself lucky to have been the recipient of her immense knowledge, clinical skills and patient care. Her office staff could not have been kinder or more facilitating to the needs of an NP student. Every person in that office made a considerable and considerate effort to make sure I had what I needed to succeed in my preceptorship. They showed me kindness, professionalism, how to laugh and not take yourself so seriously and made me feel like a part of their team. As for the patients, Dr. Sohn ensured that their rights were protected every time I stepped in to an exam room by asking for their permission to allow an NP student to observe. I quickly found out that her patients adored her and respected her enough to allow her to teach a fellow healthcare professional. I observed Dr. Sohn's professional manner with every single patient and found myself promising that one day I would care for my patients with the same respect, honesty and caring attitude that she does. I met women that have been with her practice for decades because of the way she truly cares about their well being and health. Women of all ages walked in Dr. Sohn's front door and I never met one that wanted to go anywhere else. Today, I am a practicing Family Nurse Practitioner in a busy medical practice with other NPs and when we have patients that are looking for an OB/GYN, I ALWAYS refer to Dr. Natalie Sohn. I trust Dr. Sohn so much that when my niece became pregnant last year, I immediately told her to go straight to Dr. Sohn. Six days ago my great-nephew was born healthy and happy and that is why I am taking a moment out of my day to show my immense appreciation for Dr. Natalie Sohn. Thank you and I wish nothing but the best for you and your practice.

January 7th, 2015
No time for what really matters (the patients)
A few years ago I decided to give the contraceptive a try. Dr. Sohn suggested an iud. The procedure was done in the office within minutes. A few days after my abdominal began cramping. I called the office and the staff told me that it was normal and that I should take 2 tylenol. The next day I began to experience the same pain but even worse than the day prior. I called the office again and they told me to give it some time so that the iud could settle. A week within from the time the iud was inserted I insisted on goin to see the doctor because I knew something wasn't right. I went in and of course I had to wait at least an hour before my name was called. When I explained the situation, Dr. Sohn looked at me and laughed as if it was a joke. I told her I needed for this iud to be removed because of the amount of pain I was experiencing. The office schedule an outpatient surgery which was supposed to be for an hour max but because of the severity I had to be kept over night for observation. This Doctor never took her time to insert the device properly therefore it migrated into the uterus wall which was causing all that pain. Ever since this procedure my uterus have been accumulating scar tissues around the uterus wall so therefore I have too have surgery to have it cleaned out. I am a healthy person who takes care of myself but after this ordeal my life hasn't been the same. My advice to you all, don't give this doctor another opportunity to pratice on your bodies and get rich of your hard earned money. Find a doctor who is willing to take the time to listen to your needs and concerns instead of spending all your time in a waiting room.

April 8th, 2014
Amazing Doctor and Staff
Dr. Sohn and her staff are all around amazing! I have so much trust and loyalty in her and her team that I am having her deliver my baby! I drive way out of my way to see her because I know I can trust her diagnosis and find an appropriate treatment if necessary. I would highly recommend Dr.Sohn and her staff.

April 2nd, 2014
Dr. Sohn is awesome! She and her staff are extremely professional and are caring. I love the atmosphere of the office. Dr. Sohn is very straightforward and puts your rmind at ease of any issues you may encounter. I highly recommend her!

February 7th, 2014
Excellent
an extraordinary doctor very concerned about their patients and their health ... she made me a surgery because i had a eutopic pregnancy and thanks to the good work I am alive today and in the future im allow to have babys shes very very concerned and a exellent doctor !!