Learn more about Dr. Natalie Squires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Squires is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Squires
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Squires Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Squires graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Squires has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie A Squires MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Natalie A. Squires practice?
- Dr. Natalie Squires has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Squires practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.