A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Squires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Squires is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Squires
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Squires graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Squires has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie A Squires MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Natalie A. Squires practice?
- Dr. Natalie Squires has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Squires practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Surgeons.