A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Squires graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Squires has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Squires accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Squires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie A. Squires practice?
Dr. Natalie Squires practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Seattle, WA.
See Portland Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Natalia Squires, Dr. Natasha Squires, Dr. Nathalie Squires, Dr. Tasha Squires