Natalie Stephens MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Louisville, KY

• Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016
I think Dr. Stephens is great! She is professional, but she talks to you like you are a regular person. She has always made me feel comfortable. You can joke around with her, and just talk to her about anything. She has always done my colonoscopies wouldn't want anyone else. I would highly recommend her. Every Dr. I have mentioned her to, that knows of her says she is really good. Glad I have her.

August 12th, 2016
Ran out in tears..
This doctor needs to be stripped of her license. Not only is her bedside manor horrendous, but she is rude, condescending, insulting, and completely off topic. I went for hemorrhoids, literally talked the entire time about my weight, my celiac disease (which she literally knew NOTHING about, yet proceeded to tell me what I should be doing. She could not have given me information any worse than she did. So horribly wrong, yet laughed at me when I told her that wasn't true.) She interrupted me constantly, never listened to me, even told me that my weight was the exact same for an entire year (that's almost impossible..no clue why she was obsessed with my weight, I'm 186 lbs, and wasn't there to be chastised for weight.) So I told her that was impossible for any human being to stay at the exact weight for 365 days. She stared at me with her eyes squinted, turned toward her computer without a word said, and pulled up a chart of my weight over a fee months (which actually showed I had lost 14 lbs in less than 2 months.) So she corrected herself, rolled her eyes, and said that number could be from normal fluctuation of needing to poop...absolute psycho.) She left the door open up grab an information packet, and gave me a look when she walked back in and laughed while saying "okayyy..." wondering why I hadn't gotten dressed yet. When she never even told me to. I had no idea the exam was over. After all said and done, with all the laughing at me, talking to me slowly as if I were ignorant, the dirty looks and completely WRONG information given to me...she leaves without a hand shake, smile or anythng and says as she closing the door (for the third time) not to ever get pregnant...because of hemorrhoids... so unprofessional and psychotic. I was choking back tears the entire time and felt completely ridiculed, embarrassed, and combated. I had to defend myself for the entire 45 minute visit. And cried in the car afterwards. I'll let my a**hole rip open before I EVER visit this "doctor" ever again. Please find someone else before giving this one a chance. She's a monster.

July 14th, 2016
Would NEVER recommend.

March 14th, 2011
Would definitely recommend Dr. Stephens. Spends as much time with you as needed and makes you feel comfortable when asking questions. Our wait time in office is never more than 10 minutes. We are very satisfied with surgery results and will use Dr. Stephens again if needed.

July 25th, 2017