A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Strand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Strand, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Strand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie H Strand MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie H. Strand practice?
- Dr. Natalie Strand has 5 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Strand practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists.