Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

by The Parrill Family on Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Strand was amazing with my daughter and made her feel comfortable. She was the first one in 5 years to correctly diagnose and treat her. It has changed my daughters (and our family)life. THANKS so much!

The Winning Doctor! show details The Winning Doctor!
by Jesus Lapid, just another grateful patient under your care, Dr. Strand. on Jan 5th, 2011

There's nothing to dislike about Dr. Natalie Strand. She is not only very professional in every possible way as my doctor. In addition, Dr. Strand is a very caring, understanding, and loving doctor who should be looked upon by her colleagues as the prime example of what a doctor should be. May God bless you, doctor. You comfort me as another human being should be comforted, specially if your patient is in extreme pain constantly and for such a very long time now.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Excellent doctor. Super nice and helpful. Very professional.

Sep 26th, 2010

Somebody told me she was out of town on some "race". i waited for hours. Where is she?

Amazing show details Amazing
Apr 21st, 2010

I had excellent care and would highly recommend Dr Strand!!!

Mar 23rd, 2010

An overall great experience. She is kind, easy to talk to, and really listens. She helped relieve pain that I have been struggling with for over 7 years. My procedure was quick and painless. I felt very safe and the entire experience with the Mayo Pain Clinic was wonderful.