A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Suedekum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Suedekum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Suedekum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suedekum graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Suedekum MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Suedekum practice?
- Dr. Natalie Suedekum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Suedekum practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale Sports Medicine Doctors.