A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Tsigonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Tsigonis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsigonis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsigonis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Tsigonis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Tsigonis practice?
- Dr. Natalie Tsigonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Tsigonis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Family Physicians and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.