A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Tsigonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Tsigonis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsigonis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsigonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsigonis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsigonis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Tsigonis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Tsigonis practice?
- Dr. Natalie Tsigonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Tsigonis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Primary Care Doctors and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.