A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Valdez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Valdez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Valdez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Regana Valdez MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie R. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Natalie Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Valdez practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.