A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Voskanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Voskanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Voskanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voskanian graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Voskanian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Voskanian MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Voskanian practice?
- Dr. Natalie Voskanian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Voskanian practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Sports Medicine Doctors.