Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie Wang
Dr. Natalie Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and West Hills Los Angeles County. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalie Wang has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Natalie Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Bryan Morris
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Barry Swerdlow
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Mogens Wiese
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi