A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Xu, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Xu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie Xu practice?
Dr. Natalie Xu practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Natalia Xu, Dr. Natasha Xu, Dr. Nathalie Xu, Dr. Tasha Xu