A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Zaharoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Zaharoff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaharoff graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zaharoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Marie Zaharoff DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Zaharoff practice?
- Dr. Natalie Zaharoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Zaharoff practices Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Kingman Emergency Physicians and Kingman Critical Care Practitioners.