A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalio Chediak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalio Chediak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chediak
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chediak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalio Chediak, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chediak graduated from University Of Dominich. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chediak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalio Jose Chediak MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalio J. Chediak practice?
- Dr. Natalio Chediak has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalio Chediak practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurologists and Boca Raton Psychiatrists.