A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anchipolovsky
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Anchipolovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anchipolovsky graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Anchipolovsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky practice?
- Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Endocrinologists.