A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anchipolovsky
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Anchipolovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anchipolovsky graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Anchipolovsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky DO and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky practice?
- Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalia Anchipolovsky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Endocrinologists.