Dr. Nataliya Kushnir MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2015
Great Dr!
Great listener, and connects fast as if a member of the family.

January 18th, 2013
Great Doctor, Great Office
I've been with Dr. Kushnir for about 1.75 years. She's great! She cares about reducing the suffering from allergies. She's got a great website I can look up what pollen is affecting me at what time of year and what the symptoms are. She was really sensitive to my financial situation and didn't overburden me when I had no insurance. The office is clean and low allergen. She gives good careful teaching, herself. She wrote letters for me if I needed them and never acted like I took too much of her time. She is really a great doctor and the office staff is friendly and reliable too.

March 28th, 2012
Suzanne Santa Rosa
I had my first visit with Dr. Kushnir, and I knew when I saw her web site that this is who I want for an allergist/immunologist. She is very comprehensive, and believes in a good history, and is such a good teacher with a kindness, as well as her staff. I have been around doctors as an RN all of my life, and my father was one. I can tell an excellent physician when I meet them for the first time.

May 17th, 2011
Very Highly recommend!
Dr. Kushnir literally gave me back the ability to breathe again. Anyone suffering from extreme allergies understands how distressing the inability to take a deep breath can be. I was very fortunate to come across a doctor with the true sensibilities to thoroughly diagnose and properly treat my symptoms. Dr. Kushnir expresses a genuine concern for her patients and I highly recommend her as a physician to anyone in need.

April 18th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
Both my daughters and I are currently her patients, and I have been for several years now. Shes warm, kind, patient and a loving doctor. We recommend her to all our family and friends. I did see a few doctors before her, and none was accommodating and understanding my condition as she has. You can never ask for a better allergy specialist.

April 21st, 2010
Dr. Kushnir has been wonderful, since the first visit. She is the only one who would believe my sons symptoms and went through alot of work to find out what was going on. She has been the best Dr. I have encountered in all my years as a parent. My son has refused other allergists (when insurance etc changes) he is very happy to be seeing her again for he feels she is his only hope of getting better.

February 28th, 2010
Really good doctor
This is the best experience in the doctors office I ever had - no wait, nice staff and fantastic doctor. All I can say - I was very sick before and now I just visited my daugher and grandkids for the first time in 2 years ( they live on the East Coast and I was not able to fly due to severe asthma). Love my doctor!

January 25th, 2010
Highly recommend
I was seeing Dr Kushnir for 2 years in her previous office - she was great but very hard to reach - she was in 3 offices and we had to travel sometimes to see her in different location. Now she is in her own practice and it is fabulous! I got the same day appointment and i will bring my whole family to see her!

October 15th, 2009
GREAT DOC!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

March 5th, 2017