Learn more about Dr. Natalya Avanesova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Avanesova, DERMATOLOGY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avanesova
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avanesova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalya Avanesova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avanesova graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Avanesova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Oleg Avanesova MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Natalya O. Avanesova practice?
- Dr. Natalya Avanesova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Avanesova practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See Englishtown Primary Care Doctors, Englishtown Internists, and Englishtown Dermatologists.