Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalya Avanesova
Dr. Natalya Avanesova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Bridge, NJ, with other offices in Englishtown, NJ and Englishtown, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, General Practice and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Avanesova is affiliated with CentraState Medical Center, Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge Division and Somerset Medical Center. Dr. Avanesova has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalya Avanesova has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Natalya Avanesova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Rina Kapadia
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Old Bridge, NJ 0 mi14
Dr. Puneet Sahgal
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Old Bridge, NJ 0 mi