A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Avanesova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Avanesova, DERMATOLOGY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avanesova
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalya Avanesova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avanesova graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Avanesova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Oleg Avanesova MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Natalya O. Avanesova practice?
- Dr. Natalya Avanesova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Avanesova practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See Englishtown Primary Care Doctors, Englishtown Internists, and Englishtown Dermatologists.