A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Denissov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Denissov graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Denissov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Vladimirovna Denissov MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalya V. Denissov practice?
- Dr. Natalya Denissov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Denissov practices Family Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Burlingame Primary Care Doctors.