A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Faynboym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Faynboym is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faynboym
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Faynboym Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalya Faynboym, FAAPMR, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faynboym graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faynboym has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Faynboym FAAPMR and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Natalya Faynboym practice?
- Dr. Natalya Faynboym has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Faynboym practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.