A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Faynboym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Faynboym is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalya Faynboym, FAAPMR, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faynboym graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faynboym has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Faynboym FAAPMR and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Natalya Faynboym practice?
- Dr. Natalya Faynboym has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Faynboym practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.