Overall Review

2.7

October 20th, 2016
Wonderful experience with dr malley for many years, she listens, doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist if needed, is friendly and i'm always seen when I need to be seen

October 6th, 2016
Best Scheduler in the Medical Field
Diane Maldonado is Dr. Natalya Malley's Scheduler. Diane has many years in the health care industry and knows what she is doing and focuses on patient care. She is one who truly cares and is concern about patient’s health and assures they receive the best possible care. I was diagnosed with cancer this year requiring a rush for surgery to assure a 100% cancer free outcome. I truly believe if Diane wasn't handling my case and moving swiftly as she did I would not be cancer free today and may not have the chance to fully live out my life. Personally I feel Diane played a major role in my outcome to now be cancer free. Thank you so much Diane for being so dedicated to me and your patients, you're the best!

September 8th, 2016
Patient
When trying to get healthy you expect a certain level of care this was not met!!

February 8th, 2016
What is a title
I personally do not care for this doctor. All she cares about is having lots of patients. I am planning on finding another doctor. My waiting time has been as long as one hour or more. She is always in a hurry. She doesn't listen to my problems. I can go on and on. Don't EVER have a Pap test from here. She had me in pain and screaming..,,,,

October 7th, 2015
She is very thorough and really great at following up.

May 11th, 2015
Great Doctor. Very observe and know what she is doing

March 4th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Malley for a couple of years now and am very happy with the care I receive. She is no nonsense and gets to the point. If I have questions, she takes the time to answer.

September 19th, 2014
Hmmmmmm?
I've been going to Dr. Malley for about three years. She always sees me when I have a "health crisis." I am pleased with the care I receive. She seems to go over everything that needs attention. It bothers me that people can write reviews and not sign them. One angry patient could have written all of them. Without a signature these reviews are totally worthless. It sounds to me like these belly-aching people are imperfect patients looking for a perfect doctor. Before I went to her office I had tried four internists. My care with them was terrible.

March 23rd, 2014
Four stars
Natalya Malley is the best doctor my husband and I have ever been to. She listens to our concerns, answers questions promptly-- yes, she works quickly, but has never brushed us off. Therefore, your wait is not likely as long as with other doctors. Her diagnoses have always been spot-on. She took the very best care and gave us such helpful guidance when my husband was diagnosed with diabetes. She is personable and caring. We have never received less than the best of care from her. Her referrals are great too.

March 12th, 2014
Hurry up and wait!!
Dr Malley was very nice and spent an adequate amount of time with me on my "first" visit. The last time I went to see her, you could just tell she was in a hurry. She had to leave the room to sign something, per one of her assistants, and left without saying anything to me. When she came back in the room, I said that I had another question to ask her about what I suspected was another skin cancer. She said I would have to hurry with my question, looked at the spot on my face and said it was just an age thing..didn't look closely or feel it. I realize she is a busy doctor, but I felt that my time with her was on a time clock. She should slow down a bit and at least try to make you feel as though you have been treated more thoroughly.

February 11th, 2014
NEVER Listens & Doesn't Care
I've been going to Dr. Malley for 5 years now. I wouldn't say she's always horrible, but I would say she's MOSTLY horrible. I had strep throat about 8 times over the course of a 12-month period. Every time I'd go back, Dr. Malley would suggest trying a different antibiotic - but she'd forget which one she previously prescribed and would prescribe the same one.... I had to remind her on two separate appointments that we'd already tried that and it didn't work. Eventually, I broke out in a rash for about a week's time due to taking the same antibiotic too frequently. She also forgot that she was going to send me to the ENT specialist after the sixth visit.. I had to remind her of that too.. but then she said it had to be within a calendar year!?!?! Then, went in for antidepressants. I've struggled with depression for as long as I can remember. She gave me a 10 mg dose and said to see a counselor (which I have on and off for about 9 years now)... I went to my gynecologist later on and told him I didn't feel my dose was doing anything. He bumped it to 20 mg (still nothing), but told me to see Dr. Malley again in three months. I waited about 5 months before finally seeing Dr. Malley and told her I needed a renewal. She said she would do the 20 - when I got to the pharmacy, they handed me a 10 mg again. After asking the pharmacist, he said, "Well that's what was prescribed, but she could have made a mistake. Double up and call her asking to send the right prescription." I called, and her nurse told me Dr. Malley would give me a call back to discuss. No - the nurse called me back saying, "because you took a two-month break, Dr. Malley says she can only prescribe the 10mg dose... you can ask to go higher at your next appointment." I only see her once a year!!!!!!!!!! I lived in torture for five months due to her laziness. She just doesn't care - and you can tell.

March 21st, 2013
Doesnt seem to care much about the patient at all. In & out. I have sinus headaches ALL the time. She suggested an ice massage. Ok, I gave it try but it didnt work. My new dr. Suggested an x-ray because i broke my nose years ago & it might be the cause of my sinus pain. I dont know the diagnosis yet but its nice to have a Dr. Now that doesnt just dismiss me all the time & listens. Every visit to Dr. Malley was a waste of time.- regretfully a patient of 8 years!!