Dr. Natalya Medrano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalya Medrano?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Natalya Medrano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

over 2hours waiting!!! Terrible service every body speak Spanish we are in USA HELLOO what happened to English language!!!!!!!! stuff are rude especially when you don't talk there language people came after me and being seeing by doctor something is not right what's the use of having an appointment

July 16th, 2014

Absolutely HORRIBLE

This woman is wretched and should go back to Kiev where she came from because she clearly knows nothing about human decency! This is my first pregnancy and my first time at her office, I waited an hour and a half before she came in, and when she did she didn't bother to introduce herself or ask my name or ask how I was feeling or offer a congratulations- nothing. She has absolutely no bed side manner. She walked over to the counter and looked at me as if to say "well, what is it?". She didn't even bother to turn off the stupid TV in the room. She never went over anything in regards to how I was doing, how far along, what are my concerns, how is my health, suggestions of nutrition- she did nothing. When I did bring up the questions I had (which I only asked a few out of my list because I was at a point of wanting to punch her) she would roll or flutter her eyes as if I had no right to ask them. She just kept saying blood work & ultrasound, I asked what they were for, she gave no response but just kept telling me to speak to the girls at the front desk. I was under the impression that this was the "big" appointment, the one that would calm me down and get me feeling like I was headed in the right direction- instead it stressed me out more and caused me to cry. This is supposed to be an exciting time and my health care provider is supposed to help with that and this "doctor" did the exact opposite. She should have 0 stars, stay well away from her!

June 12th, 2014

The worse!

She is the worse obgyn I have ever encountered in my life

June 27th, 2013

I did not like this doctor at all. She has absolutely no bedside manner. I had to deal with her a couple of times because no other doctor was available. She had a bad attitude and was very cold. I had to do a procedure with this doctor and it was obvious she did not know what she was doing. I was in agonizing pain and she did not seem to care one bit and just proceeded with the procedure without a care in the world. The procedure had to be stopped because she could not do what she needed to do. I rescheduled and saw another doctor which made the whole procedure a piece of cake. This lady clearly is in the wrong profession, she does not care about her patients!!! I highly suggest you avoid her at all cost. If I could give her 0 stars I would.

October 21st, 2009

leaves you in the dark, won't answer questions

What I couldn't stand was that she wouldn't TELL me things about my body, and she also wouldn't let me ask questions. It was my first pregnancy (and miscarriage) with a misshapen uterus, so I had a ton of questions. I didn't know anything about my uterus, my options, any prenatal considerations b/c of my condition, what bleeding meant, etc. But when I would ask questions, she'd tell me I couldn't ask them till months later. And worse, she withheld information from me. She sent me to have an ultrasound to check out my uterus and, without mentioning anything to me, wrote on the prescription to check for an "abdominal mass." Maybe she was trying to guard me from anxiety, but it was a lot more nerve-racking to read it on the RX slip later when I couldn't ask her about this "mass" she had found. She also was never frank about my chances of conceiving and carrying to full term. She could have said, "If you have this, it'll be like this" and "If you have that, it'll be like that." Instead, she wouldn't talk about it until she knew exactly what I had, so everything I know is from the internet, not the doctor I was paying to take care of me.Then, when I began to miscarry, I checked my copy of "What to Expect When You're Expecting," and it said to call my doctor immediately if I was having bleeding and cramping. So I called and left a message. Luckily, I already had an appointment scheduled for the next day. As I sat waiting in her office, I heard Dr. Medrano and a secretary laughing and making fun of a patient who called the night before and left a message that she was bleeding, instead of going straight to the emergency room. What lack of professionalism.Overall, I think my questions were completely appropriate (is it ok to drink coffee while pregnant? I've heard of getting a cervical cerclage to prevent pre-term deliveries; can you tell me about that?), but she would get annoyed at me for asking (and give ridiculous answers: "You can do all the same things while you're pregnant." "Cerclage doesn't help anyone at all; it doesn't work."). She did tell my husband he was smart enough to be a doctor b/c, instead of asking questions, he just repeated her own words back to her (on purpose).In the U.S., you have to be your own advocate b/c of the way that our awful healthcare establishment is set up, so I'm getting a new doctor who will answer my questions so that I can be best informed to make my own decisions, instead of some old-school doctor keeping me in the dark b/c either she doesn't feel like explaining things or she wants to "protect" me from knowing the possibilities. If you don't have a clue about your body and you just want someone to tell you what to do, she's your woman. If you want to participate in your decisions and your pregnancy, I advise you to pass on Dr. Medrano.PS. I loved her nurses, especially Candra. They were completely friendly and happy to answer any questions I had.

September 17th, 2017