A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogievetsky graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Ogievetsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya S Ogievetsky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalya S. Ogievetsky practice?
- Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Woodmere, NY.
See Hewlett Psychiatrists.