Learn more about Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogievetsky graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Ogievetsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogievetsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalya S. Ogievetsky practice?
Dr. Natalya Ogievetsky practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Woodmere, NY.
See Hewlett Psychiatrists.