Learn more about Dr. Natalya Romaniv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Romaniv is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romaniv
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Romaniv Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Romaniv graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Romaniv has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Romaniv MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Natalya Romaniv practice?
- Dr. Natalya Romaniv has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalya Romaniv practices Ophthalmology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Ophthalmologists.