A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Romaniv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Romaniv is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Romaniv graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Romaniv has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Romaniv MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Natalya Romaniv practice?
- Dr. Natalya Romaniv has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Romaniv practices Ophthalmology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Rockford Ophthalmologists.