A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Romaniv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Romaniv is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romaniv
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Romaniv Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Romaniv graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Romaniv has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Romaniv MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Natalya Romaniv practice?
- Dr. Natalya Romaniv has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalya Romaniv practices Ophthalmology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Rockford Ophthalmologists.