Dr. Natalya Sumina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalya Sumina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2015

Dr. Sumina is thorough, takes her time and really listens! She is absolutely the best M.D.!

March 3rd, 2015

Thorough

Dr.Nataylia Sumina is the most thorough Doctor I have been to. What ever your problem is, she uses all the means at her disposal to find a solution. And she has to do it all in 15 minutes. I feel fortunate to be one of her patients

April 28th, 2012

Happy patient

Dr. Sumina always takes time to answer questions and is very caring, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. She has accurately diagnosed several problems I've had and she is very good on follow-up. I feel lucky to have found her. Her lab asst., Noriko, is also good. The person answering the phone and taking messages is the only drawback to this office.

February 22nd, 2012

Ms. F McNutt

All Doctors should treat their patients as Dr Sumina does. She takes the time to ask questions and really tries to assess the problem and not look at her watch to rush you out in minutes. She also checks up on you and gets the necessary tests needed. Kinda like having a female Dr.Welby for all the "old school" people.Thanks Dr. Sumina

January 26th, 2012

Very Poor

Worst Dr. I've seen in the LA area in all of my life. Her nursing staff barely speaks english and they have messed up dosages on medications, then charged me to have it fixed. It's a used car lot, it's not a legitimate place to consider for health care in my opinion. I'd find a new Dr. FAST.

July 20th, 2011

Practice Management Uber Alles

Dr. Sumina is very good in practice management, so-called "tight ship". However, that seems to be her major priority. I had an appointment with Dr. Sumina, which her staff neglected to input into the system. I traveled for 30 minutes to get there and was told that I would not be seen. In my opinion, Dr. Sumina's behavior is unethical and unprofessional. Any manager should have the character to assume responsibility of the mistakes their subordinates. Dr. Sumina is lacking in that character. I had serious medical issues, and Dr. Sumina was leaving for a 21 day vacation. Dr. Sumina's staff could care less about my medical issues or the enormous waste of my time.I had been going to that office for over 30 years. Dr. Sumina's predecessor, Harvey Raskind, would never turn away a patient. He would even see a patient who came without an appointment. Dr. Sumina is cold and uncaring. And her staff is just as cold and uncaring as she is.In my opinion, Dr. Sumina should be doing research, preferably on lab rats. A person with her lack of professionalism should not be inflicted on human beings.

April 30th, 2011

Excellent physician.....very thorough and likeable......easy to talk to and always willing to listen.

March 16th, 2011

I enjoy my annual visit

I really like Dr.Sumina. She's calm, gentle and very thorough when examining you. I didn't feel rushed as I did with other doctor. She is extremely punctual, so I always get to the office by 15 min prior the appointment time, she sees me almost on the dot.

August 23rd, 2010

Dr. Sumina is a good Doctor. She listens to me, is responsive to my concerns and has a professional and caring manner. I have had no problem getting referrals to specialists when needed. Overall I am quite pleased with her care. I would recommend her!

November 29th, 2016