A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalya Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalya Warner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalya Warner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol.
Dr. Warner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalya Zernova Warner MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Natalya Z. Warner practice?
- Dr. Natalya Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalya Warner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Rheumatologists.