A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natan Bar-Chama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natan Bar-Chama is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bar-Chama
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bar-Chama Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natan Bar-Chama, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bar-Chama graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bar-Chama has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natan Chaim Bar-Chama MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Natan C. Bar-Chama practice?
- Dr. Natan Bar-Chama has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natan Bar-Chama practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.