A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natan Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natan Scher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natan Scher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Scher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natan Scher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Natan Scher practice?
- Dr. Natan Scher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natan Scher practices Otolaryngology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.