Learn more about Dr. Natan Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natan Scher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scher
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natan Scher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Scher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natan Scher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Natan Scher practice?
- Dr. Natan Scher has 1 office location.
Dr. Natan Scher practices Otolaryngology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.