Learn more about Dr. Natan Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natan Scher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scher
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Scher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natan Scher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Scher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natan Scher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Natan Scher practice?
- Dr. Natan Scher has 1 office location.
Dr. Natan Scher practices Otolaryngology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.