Dr. Natan Schleider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 3rd, 2016
Unique medical standard in today's world
As one who is apprehensive of medical situations, Dr. Schleider's one-to-one personal attention and no waiting room is a unique experience by any standard today. It is a combination of old world care with modern techniques of medical care.

November 8th, 2015
Great experience
Dr. Schleider is very knowledgeable and friendly with an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Staff is also very friendly and accommodating.

August 13th, 2015
Words can't describe how exceptional Dr. Schleider and his team at the office are. He goes above and beyond with the care that he provides. I could not ask for a better Physician to entrust my life with.

February 9th, 2015
On time with great bedside manner.
On time with great bedside manner.

March 1st, 2014
Patient
Such a pleasant experience! Great bedside manner. So professional and helpful. Really impressed with every experience I have had with Dr. Schleider and his staff. Always punctual. His diagnoses and treatment recommendations are spot-on. Well worth every penny.

September 2nd, 2013
-- You Won't Be Dissapointed with Dr. Schleider! --
Dr. Schleider and his staff are kind and courteous and very knowledgeable. I will be recommending everyone I know to Dr. Schleider. He and his staff make you feel un-rushed and important. Thanks for the great service Dr. Schleider!

April 5th, 2013
It is a joy to have Dr. Schleider as my family's doctor. He is incredibly caring and a good communicator. He has taken the time to get to know my family to provide quality service. I definitely recommend him!

April 5th, 2013
Great Experience
Dr. Schleider was welcoming and professional and allowed us to feel comfortable in our visit with him. The office was efficient and the staff courteous to our needs. We will definitely continue to come to Dr. Schleider for our family's needs and recommend that all other families looking for an excellent experience to do the same!

October 1st, 2012
best doctor in nyc
Dr Schleider is a Really smart doctor. He has an amazing bed side manner and is the best doctor I've met for general medicine and addiction.

July 25th, 2012
elderly home care. queens, ny
I contacted Dr. Schneider a few months ago to visit and assess my mom who is 84 and disabled. She had some additional recent health concerns and he was prompt, extremely thorough with his testing. The first visit he wanted to do a test but because of my moms disability I was able to collect the sample, well he was exactly correct because she ended up in the hospital with exactly what he thought it was. Second visit, more concerns and ordered a battery of tests to ensure all evidence of an existing problem, one of the tests which is fairly routine, the hospital had never ordered. He has called me with information later in the evening and early in the morning. I could not have been more pleased. THANK YOU DR. SCHNEIDER!!!!

June 16th, 2012
Jennifer F, PsyD
Ok, so I know the price isn't cheap but then I figured my health is the most important thing so why risk it? Turns out Dr. Schleider was worth every penny. I have had him as my primary care doctor for years and would never change it. I first saw him for a severe medical problem in 2006 and not only was he punctual and knowledgeable, but he also had a perfect bedside manner. He was caring and followed up to check on my physical and mental state given the severity of my diagnosis. I have stayed faithful to him ever since and have never been disappointed. It is also worth mentioning that I am psychologist, also in the mental health field, and every time I go into Dr. Schleider's office, he is always reading the most up to date medical journals. It comforts me to know he makes it a point to stay current with the ever changing field of medicine. Basically, if you can't tell, I am a HUGE fan of Dr. Schleider and his staff and encourage anyone who cares about their health to invest in him.

May 10th, 2012
Lovely doctor!
Competent and knowledgable.. No waiting times and no hassle. Came straight to my home and completed a full evaluation. Greatly recommended.