Natan Yaker Is this you?

Posted on August 21st, 2017

The best plastic surgeon!

Wonderful experience

Posted on August 16th, 2017

My results are even better than I had hoped for. Dr. Yaker and his staff are very knowledgeable and caring. They left no questions unanswered and listened to my concerns. I felt very at ease with Dr. Yaker and felt like he truly wanted to help me gain the best body I could.

Rhinoplasty with Yaker

Posted on January 21st, 2016

He was a very nice when I came in for consultation. But after my nose surgery I came back in because it was slightly crooked, he was a very angry man. He said he was very busy and does not have time for me. I understand everyone has to make money but I was unhappy with what he had done. I just asked for him to give me a revision surgery. He had a totally different attitude from the consult. I ended up leaving the office in tears. A week before my revision surgery his staff called and demanded another $900. I had originally paid him $7,000 already. I don't believe his service to be 4-5 star at all!!! He does not care about his patient at all once they are paid.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on September 7th, 2015

AMAZING!!! Dr. Yaker did a wonderful job! He knew exactly what was best for me to do and he was right. All the staff was very attentive and helpful. The surgery and recovery went smoothly. I was terrified of how I would feel the first week after surgery, but it was not difficult at all. I should have done this years ago. I feel so much more confident in the way I look. Thank you so much, Dr. Yaker!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on June 6th, 2015

I developed scar tissue around my right breast and went to him to have it fixed but he said that it looks fine to him. I also developed major keloid around my areolas and had to have numerous laser treatments around it and finally he suggested to have to surgically removed after paying so much for the laser sessions. I do not like my breasts, they are too round and hard like rocks. And there is nothing he would do to help but to pay another $5k to have it redone. Also, when I press down on my nipples, there's leakage and he says that it is not the bag if saline and to have it checked with my gynecologist.

Great decision!

Posted on July 25th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Yaker and his staff was perfect from the beginning. They made me feel so at ease, and calmed my fears about recovery. My recovery so far has exceeded my expectations, and so have my results. So happy that I did this, and that I chose Dr Yaker! He is an unbelievable surgeon, and very thorough and his experience and talent are evident in his work. So happy that I made this decision! My husband is very pleased as well. I have and will continue to recommend all my friends to his office, and hope to be there again for more help in the future! Thank you Dr. Yaker and staff! You're the best!

Would do it all over again!

Posted on September 8th, 2013

It has been a little over a year since I had a neck, mid-face, and brow lift. I also had my lower eye lids done. I interviewed 3 doctors and asked for references. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable from the first consult to the last post-op visit. I am 56 years old and was told just yesterday from a total stranger, "You have the most beautiful skin"! I had never been told that in my life. They guessed that I was 45 years old. Love that! I have recommended Dr. Yaker to friends and family. All that had work done with him, loved him.

Arm Lift and Tummy Tuck

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I interviewed lots of plastic surgeons before choosing Dr Yaker. I felt comfortable and was very impressed with his knowledge and caring as well as the entire staff. My results are fantastic! I still tear up a little when I see the changes.. I would highly recommend him for others that have had massive weight loss and for any other procedure. He is a true artist!

Fantastic Experience

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Yaker for years. I would not let anyone else touch me. I had my breasts done first and later a facelift. I have been ecstatic about both of my results. Dr Yaker is very knowledgeable and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains all procedures. I would refer any of my family or friends to him!

Unbelievable results

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Dr. yaker and his staff were fantastic. Not only were the results amazing but the entire experience was nothing but positive. Tracy and her team of nurses were awesome and should be commended for their bedside manner. Dr. Yaker's follow-up and care was nothing short of awesome. Would recommend him to anyone.

The Doctor with a healing hand!

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Despite the few negative reviews posted on Dr. Yaker, I would like to set the record straight that he is seriously one of the top plastic surgeons in the DFW metroplex. I just had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty procedure completed by Dr. Yaker and am completely satisfied. It has been only three weeks since my operation and I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. Dr. Natan Yaker and his staff not only do care for their patients, they also go out of their way to care for their patients. The staff is highly trained, very professional, responsible, and always available on-call. I really do call this brilliant man a doctor with a healing hand!

Best doctor ever!!!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

My experience with this office has been excellent!!! The staff is so pleasant and friendly!! And Dr. Natan Yaker is very warm and friendly too. I am extremely satisfied with the services he has provided me with. His work is impeccable and the results have been life changing. I highly recommend him. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's wonderful. I thoroughly look forward to working with Dr. Yaker and his wonderful staff again soon.