inactive

Overall Review

• 18 reviews

January 20th, 2016
Rhinoplasty with Yaker
He was a very nice when I came in for consultation. But after my nose surgery I came back in because it was slightly crooked, he was a very angry man. He said he was very busy and does not have time for me. I understand everyone has to make money but I was unhappy with what he had done. I just asked for him to give me a revision surgery. He had a totally different attitude from the consult. I ended up leaving the office in tears. A week before my revision surgery his staff called and demanded another $900. I had originally paid him $7,000 already. I don't believe his service to be 4-5 star at all!!! He does not care about his patient at all once they are paid.

September 6th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
AMAZING!!! Dr. Yaker did a wonderful job! He knew exactly what was best for me to do and he was right. All the staff was very attentive and helpful. The surgery and recovery went smoothly. I was terrified of how I would feel the first week after surgery, but it was not difficult at all. I should have done this years ago. I feel so much more confident in the way I look. Thank you so much, Dr. Yaker!

June 6th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
I developed scar tissue around my right breast and went to him to have it fixed but he said that it looks fine to him. I also developed major keloid around my areolas and had to have numerous laser treatments around it and finally he suggested to have to surgically removed after paying so much for the laser sessions. I do not like my breasts, they are too round and hard like rocks. And there is nothing he would do to help but to pay another $5k to have it redone. Also, when I press down on my nipples, there's leakage and he says that it is not the bag if saline and to have it checked with my gynecologist.

July 24th, 2014
Great decision!
My experience with Dr. Yaker and his staff was perfect from the beginning. They made me feel so at ease, and calmed my fears about recovery. My recovery so far has exceeded my expectations, and so have my results. So happy that I did this, and that I chose Dr Yaker! He is an unbelievable surgeon, and very thorough and his experience and talent are evident in his work. So happy that I made this decision! My husband is very pleased as well. I have and will continue to recommend all my friends to his office, and hope to be there again for more help in the future! Thank you Dr. Yaker and staff! You're the best!

September 7th, 2013
Would do it all over again!
It has been a little over a year since I had a neck, mid-face, and brow lift. I also had my lower eye lids done. I interviewed 3 doctors and asked for references. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable from the first consult to the last post-op visit. I am 56 years old and was told just yesterday from a total stranger, "You have the most beautiful skin"! I had never been told that in my life. They guessed that I was 45 years old. Love that! I have recommended Dr. Yaker to friends and family. All that had work done with him, loved him.

June 5th, 2013
Arm Lift and Tummy Tuck
I interviewed lots of plastic surgeons before choosing Dr Yaker. I felt comfortable and was very impressed with his knowledge and caring as well as the entire staff. My results are fantastic! I still tear up a little when I see the changes.. I would highly recommend him for others that have had massive weight loss and for any other procedure. He is a true artist!

May 15th, 2013
Fantastic Experience
I have been a patient of Dr Yaker for years. I would not let anyone else touch me. I had my breasts done first and later a facelift. I have been ecstatic about both of my results. Dr Yaker is very knowledgeable and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains all procedures. I would refer any of my family or friends to him!

April 8th, 2013
Unbelievable results
Dr. yaker and his staff were fantastic. Not only were the results amazing but the entire experience was nothing but positive. Tracy and her team of nurses were awesome and should be commended for their bedside manner. Dr. Yaker's follow-up and care was nothing short of awesome. Would recommend him to anyone.

March 29th, 2013
The Doctor with a healing hand!
Despite the few negative reviews posted on Dr. Yaker, I would like to set the record straight that he is seriously one of the top plastic surgeons in the DFW metroplex. I just had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty procedure completed by Dr. Yaker and am completely satisfied. It has been only three weeks since my operation and I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. Dr. Natan Yaker and his staff not only do care for their patients, they also go out of their way to care for their patients. The staff is highly trained, very professional, responsible, and always available on-call. I really do call this brilliant man a doctor with a healing hand!

March 18th, 2013
Best doctor ever!!!
My experience with this office has been excellent!!! The staff is so pleasant and friendly!! And Dr. Natan Yaker is very warm and friendly too. I am extremely satisfied with the services he has provided me with. His work is impeccable and the results have been life changing. I highly recommend him. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's wonderful. I thoroughly look forward to working with Dr. Yaker and his wonderful staff again soon.

March 5th, 2013
BEST COSMETIC SURGEON!!
Dr. Yaker and his team are amazing! I consulted with several Dr's for my mommy makeover (Breast Lift, Breast Aug, Lipo and Tummy Tuck). I chose Dr. Yaker because his expertise and knowledge and bedside manner made me feel most at ease. He is a brilliant surgeon who does everything to make sure your experience is the best it can be! He is a perfectionist and my results have been amazing. The staff from Sheri at the front desk to all of the nurses are so caring and make you feel like part of a family. My results surpassed my expectations and if I want other things done there will be no question that I will choose him!! Thank you Dr. Yaker and team for making me a new person! I am so happy with everything!!

February 18th, 2013
Amazing Doctor & Staff
Dr. Yaker and his staff are the MOST amazing people! They made me feel comfortable and at ease! I look great and feel great!! So happy with my decision!