Plastic Surgeon
4100 W 15th St
Ste 106
Plano, TX 75093
972-985-7474
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Would do it all over again!  |  show details
by Cathy H. on Sep 7th, 2013

It has been a little over a year since I had a neck, mid-face, and brow lift. I also had my lower eye lids done. I interviewed 3 doctors and asked for references. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable from the first consult to the last post-op visit. I am 56 years old and was told just yesterday from a total stranger, "You have the most beautiful skin"! I had never been told that in my life. They guessed that I was 45 years old. Love that! I have recommended Dr. Yaker to friends and family. All that had work done with him, loved him.

|  Arm Lift and Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

I interviewed lots of plastic surgeons before choosing Dr Yaker. I felt comfortable and was very impressed with his knowledge and caring as well as the entire staff. My results are fantastic! I still tear up a little when I see the changes.. I would highly recommend him for others that have had massive weight loss and for any other procedure. He is a true artist!

|  Fantastic Experience  |  show details
May 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Yaker for years. I would not let anyone else touch me. I had my breasts done first and later a facelift. I have been ecstatic about both of my results. Dr Yaker is very knowledgeable and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains all procedures. I would refer any of my family or friends to him!

|  Unbelievable results  |  show details
by William B on Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. yaker and his staff were fantastic. Not only were the results amazing but the entire experience was nothing but positive. Tracy and her team of nurses were awesome and should be commended for their bedside manner. Dr. Yaker's follow-up and care was nothing short of awesome. Would recommend him to anyone.

|  The Doctor with a healing hand!  |  show details
by N. Ch. on Mar 29th, 2013

Despite the few negative reviews posted on Dr. Yaker, I would like to set the record straight that he is seriously one of the top plastic surgeons in the DFW metroplex. I just had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty procedure completed by Dr. Yaker and am completely satisfied. It has been only three weeks since my operation and I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. Dr. Natan Yaker and his staff not only do care for their patients, they also go out of their way to care for their patients. The staff is highly trained, very professional, responsible, and always available on-call. I really do call this brilliant man a doctor with a healing hand!

|  Best doctor ever!!!  |  show details
by Shannon S on Mar 18th, 2013

My experience with this office has been excellent!!! The staff is so pleasant and friendly!! And Dr. Natan Yaker is very warm and friendly too. I am extremely satisfied with the services he has provided me with. His work is impeccable and the results have been life changing. I highly recommend him. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's wonderful. I thoroughly look forward to working with Dr. Yaker and his wonderful staff again soon.

|  BEST COSMETIC SURGEON!!  |  show details
by Melanie P. on Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Yaker and his team are amazing! I consulted with several Dr's for my mommy makeover (Breast Lift, Breast Aug, Lipo and Tummy Tuck). I chose Dr. Yaker because his expertise and knowledge and bedside manner made me feel most at ease. He is a brilliant surgeon who does everything to make sure your experience is the best it can be! He is a perfectionist and my results have been amazing. The staff from Sheri at the front desk to all of the nurses are so caring and make you feel like part of a family. My results surpassed my expectations and if I want other things done there will be no question that I will choose him!! Thank you Dr. Yaker and team for making me a new person! I am so happy with everything!!

|  Amazing Doctor & Staff  |  show details
by Nancy Shaw on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Yaker and his staff are the MOST amazing people! They made me feel comfortable and at ease! I look great and feel great!! So happy with my decision!

by Amy Ciborowski on Feb 16th, 2013

Professional and friendly staff. Dr Yaker is thorough in explaining procedures and what to expect post-op. Great follow up post-op. Would definitely recommend.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

had face lift and love it! My neck is tight again, getting ready for my 30 year reunion and I feel great! Great staff and a caring doctor that met my expectations. His price was higher, but I got what I paid for!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr Yaker, All which have been within the last 5 years. Dr Yaker is the best Plastic Surgeon. I interviewed other plastic surgeons before my very first surgery and would recommend him to anyone looking for the best. His office staff and nurses are very kind and caring.

by Melissa Roberts on Jan 22nd, 2013

Love My Results! Had A Tummy Tuck, went back 6 months later and had my breast done. Only regret - why did I wait so long! Great Experience

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Natan Yaker, not happy with the results, my opinion is that he just want to get pay upfront and don't care about the feelings of patients after the results. I will not recommend anybody to use his service. He needs to retire.

Oct 9th, 2012

natan yaker is not worthy of the title"doctor". he deformed my body and did not acknowledge or offer solutions. he basically blamed it on my skin !stay away from him, i've been able to spread the word among my network, plz. do the same. he needs to find himself another profession or retire.

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

NOBODY DOES PROCEDURES LIKE DOCTOR YAKER! bEST DOCTOR IN THE DFW BY FAR!

|  Had Tummy Tuck, Liposuction,and Breast Lift 10 Days ago  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

From my first consultation I had total confidence in Dr. Yaker. He and his staff made sure I understood every action that would be taken before, during and after my surgery and gave it to me in writing to review. I had to stay overnight after surgery and his staff, Denise and Beth, never left my side. They were very personal with me like family. The care couldn't be better. My follow up appointments have been just as caring and personal. I never wait more than 5 minutes. My breast look amazing and although the tummy tuck takes several months for final results, I am pleased with the current results in just 10 days and look forward to even better results. A coworker referred me to Dr. Yaker. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

|  GREAT EXPERIENCE  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLASTIC SURGEON.. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. YAKER. I INTERVIEWED 3 OTHER SURGEONS AND HE WAS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR. HIS STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY CARING. I HAD MY SURGERY 2 WEEKS AGO AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE...

|  Great Results  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Yaker did a great job on my mommy make over. Really happy with the results. I purchased the pain pump to ease the tummy tuck pain and It was worth it. Staff was really great and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Breast Reduction: 32DDD to 32C  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

I am 26 years old and Dr. Yaker reduced my breasts from a 32DDD to a 32C. I love the results and wished I had done it sooner. I am now three months post-surgery and the scars are barely noticeable and continue to fade.I received two other consultations prior to surgery and chose Dr. Yaker because of his extensive experience, his caring bedside manner, and his friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Yaker and his staff are all extremely knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. I would definitely recommend Dr. Yaker to anyone considering Breast Reduction surgery.

|  Dr.Yaker and staffTT  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

First time to undergo any type of surgery..and I was beyond impressed with Dr.Yaker and his staff. He is very knowledgeable, trustworthy and honest. He was very open and easy going on his initial consultation and made me feel very comfortable in my decision to go ahead with my procedure. No need to visit other surgeons in the area, Dr. Yaker and his staff made me feel right at home throughout the whole entire process. There is a lot of competition out there, Dr. Yaker is at the top of the game.

|  What an Artist  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

I am a breast cancer survivor and had to have reconstruction. I couldn't be happier with my new breast's. Thank you to Dr. Yaker and his staff

Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Yaker has over 30 years experience and in my opinion is the best in his field and is worth the wait time during the consult.

Feb 8th, 2011

My experience w/Dr Yaker -- was very professional with a true feeling of caring and have the confidence I had chose the best plastics doctor in Dallas..

Feb 7th, 2011

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Yaker and left feeling so comfortable with him and all his staff. All my questioned were answered and I just new he was the doctor for me. I then scheduled my surgery and I am satisfied 100% with the outcome.

|  THRILLED WITH DR YAKER  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr Yaker performed surgery on my hand last year. Another doctor told me that I had waited too long and that my hand could not be fixed. Dr Yaker not only fixed my hand to 100% full use, you can't even see the scar. I will continue to work with my hands and not have to retire thanks to Dr Yaker!

|  VERY HAPPY PATIENT  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

i HAD A TUMMY TUCK AND BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH DR. YAKER. I INTERVIEWED SEVERAL PLASTIC SURGEONS AND HE IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANY PROCEDURE

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I have had a few surgeries by Dr. Yaker and it was an awesome experience. He is a very knowledgable and caring physician. His staff and nurse's where there for me from the moment I walked into his office.

Dec 3rd, 2010

I received a breast augmentation early this year and have been thrilled with the results. Dr. Yaker and his staff listened to my goals and wishes, and helped me achieve the look I desired. The surgery went very weel and I was back to work after only 5 days (I know they recommend longer). I am the 6th person I know who has used Dr. Yaker and would highly recommend you consult with him.

|  a deformed client  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2010

He has disfigured my body in more ways that I could imagine and in places that were not to be touched at all!His follow-up could not be worse. Some of his consult notes didn't match what I was told. I seriously question the integrity of his office. he doesn't seem to care at all about his patients. Its a number game. He is playing with people's lives.

|  playing with people's lives !!!!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2010

he is careless, unattentive, and arrogant. he treats his patients like numbers, he does not own up to his mistakes, other doctors have to clean up after him. he is quickly earning a very poor reputation.

|  Cosmetic  |  show details
by memere11x on Sep 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Yaker has done several necessary procedures on me. His care has gone downhill, I think it is time he retires

Read Full Review at kudzu.com