inactive

Natan Yaker MD Patient Reviews

• Plano, TX

September 6th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
AMAZING!!! Dr. Yaker did a wonderful job! He knew exactly what was best for me to do and he was right. All the staff was very attentive and helpful. The surgery and recovery went smoothly. I was terrified of how I would feel the first week after surgery, but it was not difficult at all. I should have done this years ago. I feel so much more confident in the way I look. Thank you so much, Dr. Yaker!

June 5th, 2013
Arm Lift and Tummy Tuck
I interviewed lots of plastic surgeons before choosing Dr Yaker. I felt comfortable and was very impressed with his knowledge and caring as well as the entire staff. My results are fantastic! I still tear up a little when I see the changes.. I would highly recommend him for others that have had massive weight loss and for any other procedure. He is a true artist!

May 15th, 2013
Fantastic Experience
I have been a patient of Dr Yaker for years. I would not let anyone else touch me. I had my breasts done first and later a facelift. I have been ecstatic about both of my results. Dr Yaker is very knowledgeable and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains all procedures. I would refer any of my family or friends to him!

February 18th, 2013
Amazing Doctor & Staff
Dr. Yaker and his staff are the MOST amazing people! They made me feel comfortable and at ease! I look great and feel great!! So happy with my decision!

February 16th, 2013
Professional and friendly staff. Dr Yaker is thorough in explaining procedures and what to expect post-op. Great follow up post-op. Would definitely recommend.

February 5th, 2013
Happy Patient
had face lift and love it! My neck is tight again, getting ready for my 30 year reunion and I feel great! Great staff and a caring doctor that met my expectations. His price was higher, but I got what I paid for!

February 5th, 2013
Great Experience
I have had 3 surgeries with Dr Yaker, All which have been within the last 5 years. Dr Yaker is the best Plastic Surgeon. I interviewed other plastic surgeons before my very first surgery and would recommend him to anyone looking for the best. His office staff and nurses are very kind and caring.

January 22nd, 2013
Love My Results! Had A Tummy Tuck, went back 6 months later and had my breast done. Only regret - why did I wait so long! Great Experience

July 25th, 2012
AMAZING!
NOBODY DOES PROCEDURES LIKE DOCTOR YAKER! bEST DOCTOR IN THE DFW BY FAR!

June 21st, 2012
GREAT EXPERIENCE
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLASTIC SURGEON.. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. YAKER. I INTERVIEWED 3 OTHER SURGEONS AND HE WAS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR. HIS STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY CARING. I HAD MY SURGERY 2 WEEKS AGO AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE...

February 15th, 2012
Great Results
Dr. Yaker did a great job on my mommy make over. Really happy with the results. I purchased the pain pump to ease the tummy tuck pain and It was worth it. Staff was really great and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 29th, 2012
Breast Reduction: 32DDD to 32C
I am 26 years old and Dr. Yaker reduced my breasts from a 32DDD to a 32C. I love the results and wished I had done it sooner. I am now three months post-surgery and the scars are barely noticeable and continue to fade.I received two other consultations prior to surgery and chose Dr. Yaker because of his extensive experience, his caring bedside manner, and his friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Yaker and his staff are all extremely knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. I would definitely recommend Dr. Yaker to anyone considering Breast Reduction surgery.