A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natarajan Laks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natarajan Laks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laks
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natarajan Laks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laks graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Laks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natarajan Laks MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Natarajan Laks practice?
- Dr. Natarajan Laks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natarajan Laks practices Psychiatry near Festus, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Festus Psychiatrists.