A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natarajan Manickam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manickam
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Manickam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natarajan Manickam, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manickam graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Manickam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natarajan Manickam FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Natarajan Manickam practice?
- Dr. Natarajan Manickam has 1 office location.
Dr. Natarajan Manickam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Internists and Roanoke Rapids Cardiologists.