A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natarajan Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natarajan Rajagopalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natarajan Rajagopalan MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natarajan Rajagopalan practice?
- Dr. Natarajan Rajagopalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Natarajan Rajagopalan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists, Tallahassee Pulmonologists, Tallahassee Critical Care Practitioners, and Tallahassee Sleep Medicine Doctors.