Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natarajan Ravi
Dr. Natarajan Ravi, MD, BS, MBBS, NP is a Doctor primarily located in Schenectady, NY, with other offices in Schenectady, NY and Albany, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ravi is affiliated with Bellevue Woman's Care Center, Albany Medical Center Hospital and Ellis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Natarajan Ravi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Natarajan Ravi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.
Dr. Sujata Balulad
Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Schenectady, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Rufus Collea
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Schenectady, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Harry Dunn
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Schenectady, NY 0 mi35