A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natarajan Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natarajan Subramanian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natarajan Subramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Subramanian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natarajan R Subramanian MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natarajan R. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Natarajan Subramanian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natarajan Subramanian practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chippewa Falls, WI and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Pulmonologists, Tampa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tampa Sleep Medicine Doctors.