A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natarajan Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natarajan Subramanian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natarajan Subramanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Subramanian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natarajan R Subramanian MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natarajan R. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Natarajan Subramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Natarajan Subramanian practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Pulmonologists, Tampa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tampa Sleep Medicine Doctors.