Dr. Natasa Janicic-Kahric Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natasa Janicic-Kahric?

Cold

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I really can't think of a dr. that I've disliked so much. She lacks compassion and is a bully.

Lacks care, time, and attention

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr. Janicic clearly does not care for her patients. After waiting 3 months to see her, she spent a total of 10 minutes with me. She poorly explained my test results through her assistant and was impossible to reach. My test results came back abnormal, yet did NOTHING FOR ME. I am not having to see a different - more experienced, professional physician - to get the treatment that she should have given to me while I was her patient. Don't waste your time here.

Great listener, pro-active, stellar physician

Posted on December 31st, 2016

I have been going to Dr. J. for 8+ years. She is a wonderful communicator, direct-spoken, clear concise communicator. Dr. J. is a thoughtful patient listener and I have never felt rushed. I am thrilled I was referred to her all those years ago because before that, the other endocrinologists I went to were the opposite in every one of the features I noted above.

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dr Janicic has the worse bedside manner I have ever seen . If you want to be treated rudely then by all means go to her. Todays medicine we should be partners with the doctors in relaying our symtoms and history and not a puppet to conventional out of date model of healing. I was surprised she got such good reviews from other patients. I saw her twice and both times she was cold and rude.

Exceptional Endocrinologist!

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Endocrinologist Extraordinaire!

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

I actually look forward to my medical checkups with Dr. Janicic. She is energetic, enthusiastic, caring, attentive and looks you in the eye when speaking to you and listens thoughtfully when you speak to her. Everything about her exceptional manner and communication style reflects a caring compassionate dynamic person and the fact that she is affiliated with a teaching hospital/medical university enriches her broad expertise and level of currency on all things about her medical specialty! My health is better because of Dr. Janicic's directions and also she inspires me to take care of myself and my health!

Dr. Janicic . . . teacher, mentor, caring personable physician!

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Janicic is the quintessential physician when it comes to her dynamic personality, caring manner, excellent pro-active attention to her patients!

Jelena

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I greatly appreciate Dr. Janicics' professionalism, expertise, bedside manners and dedication. The wait time for a doctor we had before her at the same office (who is no longer there) was an hour or so, whereas Dr. Janicic is as punctual as punctual can be. She spends her time with patients wisely, and is a straight forward, yet caring physicians. Highly recommend.

What a Blessing !

Posted on June 14th, 2010

To find a Doctor who is willing to be honest and patient.I enjoy her honesty and manner when she is speaking with you. I'm always given the results of my tests and she gives her pros and cons of what i need to do. You are reminder of your appointments and that is a courtesy. I recommend her highly.

Posted on March 20th, 2009

Dr. Janicic is great when you meet with her but this last visit she changed my dose of a prescription and didn't note it in my chart. She is now on vacation and her assistant is not helpful and doing nothing to get information on the right dosage to me. Not good.

Posted on February 14th, 2017