A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone Thompson
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone Thompson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Stone Thompson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson practice?
- Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Pediatricians.