A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natascha Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natascha Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natascha Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natascha Stone Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Natascha S. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Natascha Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Natascha Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Pediatricians.