A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams-Denny graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams-Denny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha A Adams-Denny FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha A. Adams-Denny practice?
- Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indian Trail, NC.
See Indian Trail Obstetricians & Gynecologists.