A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams-Denny graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams-Denny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams-Denny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natasha A. Adams-Denny practice?
Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indian Trail, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC.
See Indian Trail Obstetricians & Gynecologists.