Dr. Natasha Adams-Denny MD Patient Reviews

3.9

May 16th, 2016
Great Bed Side Manners...!

February 5th, 2016
I can't believe they still let her operate on people
She did several surgeries on me and majoryly messed up. I live with constant pain because of this. She told me I had endo which I didn't. The last surgery she did she told me she took a fallopian tube that she left in there from the hysterectomy she did when I was 30. I was in so much pain so I went to another surgeon thinking I had endo. He did the surgery removed staples left behind. She tack my ovary bladder and other organs together that is where the pain was coming from and he removed the fallopian tube That was still in there that she said she removed and charged me for now my insurance is not paying for that because it was already billed from the previous surgery she did. Now I have to live with all this pain because of her.

December 9th, 2015
Please don't let her operate on you.
She did surgery on me and majoryly messed up. I have had several corrective surgeries and procedures but have kidney damage that I will die with. I had been warned by a friend that she had removed an entire ovary and told her it would grow back.. I wish every day that I would have listened.

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Denny is amazing. She has a wonderful bedside manner.

November 16th, 2013
More time spent socializing with office staff than treating patients.
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Denny. I could hear her conversations regarding shopping and other talk in the hall while I waited in the room to be seen. After ten minutes of talking, she came in the room to see me. I voiced some concerns regarding pain and medication concerns. These concerns were ignored and I even (loudly) overheard here talking about me in the hall with her buddy nurse friend. I was told my medication was at the pharmacy. When I got to my pharmacy, I found that the medications I asked to change were called in once again. Dr. Denny said I was sick, but I began to run a high fever only a few hours after leaving her office. My symptoms only got worse.

November 11th, 2012
unnecessary procedure, unprofessional manner, no follow up
After consecutive ultrasounds for an unrelated complaint, it was discovered that I had some kind of growth on one of my ovaries. It was extremely slow growing and was initially diagnosed as a cyst, but an ovarian cancer test was administered. A member of the staff called me at 8 am to inform that I had "tested positive for ovarian cancer and needed to make another appointment" at which point she hung up. At my follow up appointment, an intern was in attendance to "observe" while I was told that I would have to have the ovary removed. When I became upset, the intern started openly smirking and was visibly but not succeeding in trying to hide the fact that she found my tears a source of mirth. She was neither reprimanded nor asked to leave the room by Dr. Adams. I have since found out that the ovarian cancer test is very well known for producing false positive results and after being told by Dr. Adams after the procedure that "as she suspected, it turned out to be a cyst that just never re-absorbed" I have to wonder why I was subjected to a $9000 dollar surgery in the first place. I was also told repeatedly before the surgery that I would "be back on my feet and able to return to work within 3 to 5 days" which is far from the truth. It took me well over a month to be able to function normally without a great deal of pain, and I have a relatively high thresh-hold for pain. I had one follow up visit with the clinic and was never contacted by anyone on the staff after that.In summary, I am left feeling like Dr. Adams is an opportunist who suggests the most expensive means by which her patients should address health issues in order to line her pockets and has little or no concern for the actual welfare of those patients. While most of her staff treated me with respect and dignity, the behavior of the intern which she was overseeing and the nurse that delivered the 8 am cancer verdict with no further explanation have left me extremely gun-shy of CMC Union Obgyn. I would not recommend this clinic or this doctor. And if you ever get an ovarian cancer test and it comes up positive, get a second opinion and/or make them administer the test a second time.

June 12th, 2012
unnecessary c-section
This lady came in at a shift change at CMC- Union while I was in labor and started spouting off reasons that I needed a c-section. I was scared and concented. In the operation room she was going on and on about how she couldn't believe that they had scheduled her to work tonight because she had to go to a golf match the next day. Later on I begin to suspect that I didn't need a c-section and I went and got a copy of my hospital records and guess what there were no reasons given for my c-section execpt "failure to progress" I had been in the hospital for four hours and this was my first labor. Many times "failure to progree" is failure to be patient. I went to New Beginnings Birth Center in Statesville and had a wonderful vaginal birth with caring staff who were patient and kind. I would Highly reccomend Dr.Roque and her midwives. My baby was born in the hospital perfectly normal and healthy the nursing staff at Davis Regional are awesome. I would hate for someone to go through all the horrible treatment and recovery I had under Denny's care.