A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Bangera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Bangera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Bangera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Bangera BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Natasha Bangera practice?
- Dr. Natasha Bangera has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Bangera practices Pediatrics near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Pediatricians.