A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Bir is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bir
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Bir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Dinker Bir MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Natasha D. Bir practice?
- Dr. Natasha Bir has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Bir practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Surgeons.