Dr. Natasha Bower Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Natasha Bower?

Good OBGYN

Posted on November 14th, 2017

She's my OBGYN for my 1st pregnancy. Always very nice and respectable, I do however feel a little rushed sometimes. If I have any questions she will answer them. She is proactive and friendly. I wish she could be a little more personable to help the awkwardness of being there.

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Very kind and thorough doctor.

Dr Bower

Posted on February 20th, 2017

My Dr wasn't in so I saw Dr Bower . Since there was a mix up on appt Dr worked me in . Dr. Bower asked questions & answered all my Questions I would go back to see her for any problems I have in the future I would Highly recommend this Doctor . I really don't know why her Rating is so Low .

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Every time I've had an appointment with her, it gets rescheduled. I always feel like she is in a massive rush to get through my appointment. I have had to bug her for information and to get lab orders. There has to be someone better out there.

Cancelled appt 3 days before it was scheduled for no reason.

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I have the arm implant form of birth control and it is time to replace it, so I scheduled an appt with Dr. Bower. I went in for a consultation visit and explained I was reluctant to do a papsmear/exam, but after much discussion I finally agreed and we scheduled an appt. Now, 3 days before my appt. and after I had already taken off work, their office called to tell me she cancelled the appt. because she was uncomfortable treating me. No other explanation was given, and I was rejected as a patient. She was not very courteous or considerate about how I felt about the whole process. I do not recommend seeing her.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I am one to research ANYTHING before I follow through with it. Dr. Bower was amazing. She really explained to me any questions that I didn't know. She was very quick with anything that doesn't make a woman feel comfortable, and made sure all my questions were addressed. I would recommend her. She's not really one to make jokes and laugh but she knows her stuff well!

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Did not read my chart. Caused pain during examination without any concern. Her demeanor was cold and her questions were out of line.

Won't go back

Posted on September 15th, 2014

While she has a nice bedside manner and will listen to you as a patient, I did experience more discomfort during her exams than I ever have before or since. Perhaps her skill will improve with experience, but I just don't have the tolerance for unnecessary pain.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr. Bower is great as a doctor but their billing department is nothing short of Fraud!! I will be finding a new OB/GYN for my next yearly exam.When they ask if you want the STD blood screening and the chlamydiae and gonorrhea with the pap, don't do it unless 1) you are 100% sure your insurance will cover it and 2) the doctor codes it as diagnostic rather than screening. Otherwise you'll be having to pay $1000 out of pocket which doesn't even count towards your deductible simply because of the codes they use when they submit to insurance. I gave them the correct code, which I got from my friend, who is a OB/GYN doc, and my mother, who works in billing for an OB/GYN. My mom and my friend work in Wyoming and Pennsylvania respectively, and since they both gave me the same code, independently of each other, something tells me something is wrong. When I went to check out I didn't get a copy of the bill, even when I asked for one. I was told, oh, we don't do that. I can see why now!! It makes it harder for you to dispute it later!

Posted on September 26th, 2017