Pediatricians
4400 Broadway St
Ste 206
Kansas City, MO 64111
816-561-8100
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Marcy Riedel on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Natasha has been our first doctor for our son Reece. She has been wonderful for us. She has led us through decisions that we were unsure of given this is our first child. She listens to us about his development and provides suggestions and tips to use along the way. Wondeful bedside manner, which is definitely important when caring for children.

|  Excellent all around, Highly recommended  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2009

My daughter is 9 months. So far, so good! I really like this doctor, and pediatric associates as a whole. The doctors are very good there I've met several people in the medical profession who take their children there. They have a well waiting room, a sick waiting room, teen waiting room, 24 hour on call doctors, weekend and night hours. I usually have loads of questions and they are very respectful and patient with me. I also feel like I can tell Dr. Natasha anything without her passing judgment. She has proven to be very warm and professional. Dr. Natasha is practical and wouldn't give treatment that wasn't really needed. This is very important to me, as I have seen this done a few times with the children of my friends and family. Pediatric Associates doctors have tons of experience and most of the Doctors have been there for at least a decade or two or more which is reassuring to me. The nurses are very kind too. They are very helpful when I call with medical questions. Once there was a mix up on the billing due to change of insurance, I thought to myself "oh great here we go". That wasn't the case, it was a huge bill the woman who handles billing had it cleared up by the end of the day no problem. They came highly recommended by several people I've met and I am obviously happy with Dr. Natasha and Pediatric Associates.