A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Eaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Eaddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Eaddy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaddy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eaddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Karise Eaddy MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Natasha K. Eaddy practice?
- Dr. Natasha Eaddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Eaddy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.