Learn more about Dr. Natasha Eaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Eaddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaddy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eaddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Eaddy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaddy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eaddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Karise Eaddy MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Natasha K. Eaddy practice?
- Dr. Natasha Eaddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Eaddy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.