Dr. Natasha Fine MD Patient Reviews

3.9

November 5th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Fine is an excellent listener. She refers to other doctors when out of her scope of practice rather than treating everything. She does not rush you and explains everything again if needed. I am so happy with Dr. Fine.

August 9th, 2013
Absolutely Exceptional Care
This Doctor is absolutely fabulous. Along with her great staff, she is tremendously accommodating and attentive. She REGULARLY responds to my concerns online and is completely tuned in and thorough to my medical needs which are legion. I could not have asked for a better Doctor in the Sacramento area. Dr. Fine is the best!!!

May 14th, 2011
She is very caring, patient, and listens to you. I haven't had any good experience with the previous female doctor's since I have moved here to Sacramento several years ago. She became my doctor when the previous one moved. I was this close to switching from the previous one but I am grateful to have her as a doctor. I have become more proactive with my health due to her concern for my well-being. She had called me to follow-up when I was in a painful situation and diagnosed me, rare experience for me but appreciated her call. I would definetly recommend her.

March 2nd, 2011
Dr. Fine
This has been the only practice and the only doctor that has made me feel better both physically but also mentally, she is very supportive when it comes to bad diagnosis and is willing to continue looking for options when it's tough to determine what is wrong. SHe not only gives drugs to mask the problems, she is willing to reach out to other doctors and give referrals as needed, to have test done right away instead of waiting for things to be worse. She has personally made calls to check on my status and to give results as needed instead of always having a nurse call, that has made me feel more comfortable with her than anyother doctor. I also have my son being seen by her and she has been great to both of us she remembers to ask about him, to remind me he has a check up coming up. All the staff has been amazing to both of us, I've been seen at this location for the last 3+ years and she has been the best doctor by far.

April 22nd, 2010
My opinion of Dr Fine was quite the opposite of an earlier review. She was personable and I felt very comfortable. It seemed as though she spent more time with me than other m.d.'s I have had. She also seemed interested in what I had to say.

November 4th, 2008
I found her to be condescending. It could be her lack of experience. She talked to me as if I were a child with no understanding of my health issues. Couldn't wait to leave the appointment.