A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Harder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Harder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Medical Center
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Michelle Harder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha M. Harder practice?
- Dr. Natasha Harder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Harder practices Family Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, TN and Centreville, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Family Physicians.