Learn more about Dr. Natasha Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Harder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harder
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Harder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Harder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Harder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha M Harder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha M. Harder practice?
- Dr. Natasha Harder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Harder practices Family Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Waynesboro, TN.
See Tuscaloosa Family Physicians.