A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Harder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Harder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Harder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Harder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha M Harder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha M. Harder practice?
- Dr. Natasha Harder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Harder practices Family Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Waynesboro, TN.
See Tuscaloosa Family Physicians.