A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Iliskovic-Holley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Iliskovic-Holley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iliskovic-Holley
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iliskovic-Holley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Iliskovic-Holley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliskovic-Holley graduated from University Of Banja Luka.
Dr. Iliskovic-Holley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Iliskovic-Holley MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Natasha Iliskovic-Holley practice?
- Dr. Natasha Iliskovic-Holley has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Iliskovic-Holley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Humble, TX.
See Humble Internists and Humble Cardiologists.