A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Ingvoldstad-O'Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingvoldstad-O'Neal graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingvoldstad-O'Neal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Renee Ingvoldstad-O'Neal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha R. Ingvoldstad-O'Neal practice?
- Dr. Natasha Ingvoldstad-O'Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Ingvoldstad-O'Neal practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.