A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha O'Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neal graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Neal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Renee O'Neal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha R. O'Neal practice?
- Dr. Natasha O'Neal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natasha O'Neal practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.