A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha O'Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha O'Neal is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neal
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neal graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Neal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Renee O'Neal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha R. O'Neal practice?
- Dr. Natasha O'Neal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natasha O'Neal practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.