Dr. Natasha Jenkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Very professional, mild mannered and explains in detail any and every question or concern. Dr. Jenkins helped me through 2 pregnancies

October 29th, 2013
Excellent care! Wish I had met her sooner
I have seen multiple doctors concerning a problem I have been having. She listened to my story, examined me and told me that she thought she could help. Let's just say I wish I had seen her months ago!

August 15th, 2013
Beware
During labor this doctor walked in and did not even look at the chart first. She flipped out and treated the nurse with total disrespect. I would never recommend this doctor to treat a pregnant woman.

October 3rd, 2012
Dr. Jenkins delivered my oldest daughter via C-Section while she was a resident. I had never met her before the birth of my daughter, but boy am I glad that she was on duty that night. It was not a planned C-section...my daughter could just no longer tolerate the contractions and needed to get out. Dr. Jenkins delivered my daughter safely AND stitched me up beautifully...no staples here. I have the best healed C-section scar in all of the Chicago land area. For my third pregnancy, I ended up seeing her for a pre-natal appointment because she was my doctor's partner. She was very personable and took time to talk to me. I will always consider her one of my favorite people in the world for delivering my first born.

May 11th, 2011
Great doctor!
Dr. Jenkins has delivered 2 of my babies. I must say she made my preganacy and delivery enjoyable. I decided to post this comment b/c I saw the comment "Beware" and referred to her not being personable. I can only speak for myself and the countless friends and co-workers that I have referred to her when i say she is an excellent physician! She may not be "touchy-feely", but she is very friendly, prompt, professional and beyond competent. The staff was also very friendly. The one drawback is that she can not guarantee that she will be the person doing your delivery....but this is the age of OB we live in.

March 29th, 2011
Great experience
Dr. Jenkins was with me throughout my pregnancy and delivery, and I have nothing but good things to say about her. One complaint on here was about her bedside manner, and I will admit she does keep it very professional. However, that is not to say she was unfriendly and didn't get to know me. She always explained things and asked lots of questions and was extremely attentive to my concerns. She was also very encouraging and sympathetic to my needs, throughout a very difficult labor and delivery. I would highly recommend her.

February 23rd, 2011
Beware
I personally wanted to provide my feedback regarding this doctor because she was not the most personable doctor I was seen by. She does her job but she is not sensitive to the needs of each individual patient. My experience was quite disappointing and I hope that she will learn how to make herself more personable. It seems like you are walking in an office to do a business transaction like a prenatal visit.

September 27th, 2010
Great Dr. and Great Hospital
This will be my second child that Dr. Jenkins will assist in delivering while at the University of Chicago Hospital. The atmosphere and staff are very professional. It is easy getting appointments.