Dr. Natasha Laird MD Patient Reviews

She listens.
Fabulous doctor.

February 5th, 2015
Love Her
Dr Laird is amazing, sensitive and caring. I love her.

March 29th, 2013
I met with Doctor Laird during my 3rd miscarriage. I have been going to Goodmans and Partridge for 5 years, wasn't fully satisfied with the care I was receiving, and this appointment with her finally put me over the edge. I had already been to 2 doctor's appointments at a different G&P location, but with different doctors to confirm that I was having a miscarriage. I set up this appointment with Dr. Laird (it was close to my work) to get an ultrasound to see if I had fully miscarried. After my ultrasound, she met with me and told me that since I was very early, (only 6 weeks along) she had told me that it was too early to see the baby, but that I was still pregnant. She thought that I was 6 weeks pregnant, and obviously didn't bother to read up on my paperwork to see that I was having a miscarriage. So, I had to explain to her all of the appointments I had up to this point. She was very personable and friendly, but that was about it.

August 22nd, 2011
I saw Dr. Laird at Goodman & Partridge during my entire pregnancy last year (I am a first time mom at 40 yrs old). She was very nice and made herself available when I expressed concerns with possible complications as well as my emotional state. I felt very comfortable seeing her, even though I seemed to have spent more time in the waiting room. There were a few instances where I did feel a little rushed out of the office. In cases where I had an immediate concern I was able to get a same day appointment but in both cases it was with a different doctor or PA. I was looking forward to her delivering my son, only to find out she wasn't on-call that week so I had another (very capable) doctor handle the delivery! Needless to say, I was a little disappointed when my subsequent follow up sppointments right after my delivery did not include her. I was referred to the delivering doctor then a PA. Overall, I think she's a good doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.

June 4th, 2011
Would never go back to her!
I have been going to goodman and partridge for 5 years and have always been happy with the providers I have seen until my last visit. Dr. Laird was unprofessional and did not address the problems I was in for. She left the room and said she was going to research then and would be back to go over the meds; she did not even return to the room, she sent the MA in with a prescription. She never gave me a chance to ask about my concerns. I have since seen a different provider that addressed my problems and has given me the proper meds to fix them. Some great doctors are in this practice however, Dr. Laird is NOT one of them.

October 13th, 2009
I'm pregnant with out second child and I've been seeing Dr. Laird since I found out I was pregnant. With our first child we were in Mississippi. I've always found everyone on Dr. Lairds staff very friendly and helpful. From the front desk, to the nurses, to Dr. Laird herself. She is extremely busy but will always take time to answer any questions you have, if you take the time to ask. I would highly recomend Dr. Laird to any woman, pregnant or otherwise. The wait time is usually on the long side, but it's that way at any doctors, at least in my experience. I love the way Dr. Laird cares about people.

August 28th, 2009
Dr. Laird is the best doctor I've ever met. She is really professional. I had a problem with my pregnancy and she helped me as best as she could. She's very busy but always in a good mood. She's such a caring woman. I want to thank her for everything she did/does for me. Thank you so much for your understanding and all your help. She's wonderful.

March 17th, 2009
She is a great Doctor... Her staff are amazingly helful.... She is one of the best... she treated me and my wife in a very pleasant way and she took care of all details... I wish that McLaren organization takes care of the waiting time before seeing the doctor.

November 11th, 2008
I love Dr. Laird
Her and her staff are amazing. I actually decided to go to McLaren and have my baby because of the professionalism of her and her staff. I could have had my son at the hospital I work at but I was truly amazed by her and her employees!

July 27th, 2008
Miscarriage
I went for my First Nurse Visit and i was spotting the nurse told me it was normal, No bleeding is normal. Then I get home to find out that my next appointment got postponed for a week later then it was. My appointments got changed all the time always later if someone is spotting you do not postpone there appointment am I correct. Following my D and C She did not come in and talk to my mother or myself to me that is very unprofessional. She also left it up to me whether or not I wanted a D&C after i asked her what I should do she told me Nothing. My follow up after my d and c I went to my 2 week check up to only find out that she was not going to be there, After I drive 30 mins. and with gas being high i had to wait 4 more days. Very UNPROFESSIONAL Her and her staff.

July 6th, 2016