A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Lamming-Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Lamming-Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamming-Lee
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lamming-Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamming-Lee graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Lamming-Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Anna Lamming-Lee BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Natasha A. Lamming-Lee practice?
- Dr. Natasha Lamming-Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Lamming-Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Takoma Park Internists and Takoma Park Pulmonologists.